I’m a Computational Biologist, and solving problems is my passion: Scientists have always fascinated me, and growing up I realized that understanding the mechanisms behind nature phenomena fulfills me. Learning is a mindset.
The safety of the gene therapy and insertional mutagenesis group I belong to is aimed at efficiently processing big data (genomic data) on high-performance computing in distributed environments, developing new algorithms, statistical methods and software tools to support the assessment of safety and long-term efficacy in vivo. Developing new mathematical models to dissect the human haematopoiesis and its reconstitution in vivo after transplantation and identify the impact of proliferation stress in cell activity (such as proliferation and differentiation) regarding safety and long-term efficacy of the treated patients in San Raffaele Hospital (SR-Tiget).
- Spermatogenic Cycle and Steroidogenic Control of Spermatogenesis in Mytilus galloprovincialis Collected in the Bay of Naples.
- Prisco M, Agnese M, De Marino A, Andreuccetti P, Rosati L. – Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017 doi: 10.1002/ar.23626.
- Optimization of a Bioinformatics pipeline to study microbial communities through amplicons 16S
- De Marino A, Pietrucci D, Gruber C and Desideri A. [under submission]
- Computational correction of Index Switching Among Multiplexed Samples in Integration Site Analysis
- De Marino A, Calabria A, Montini E [Work in progress]
Talk and Conference
- Biophysics@Rome Conference
- Contribution: Poster Presentation
- Title: “Optimization of a Bioinformatics pipeline to study microbial communities through amplicons 16S”
- Authors: De Marino A, Pietrucci D, Gruber C and Desideri A.
- Year and Place: 2017, Rome (IT)
- American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT)
- Contribution: Talk Presentation
- Title: “Computational correction of Index Switching Among Multiplexed Samples in Integration Site Analysis“
- Authors: De Marino A, Calabria A, Montini E
- Year and Place: 2019, Washington DC (USA)
import pandas as pd print(''.join(pd.Series([109,111,99,46,108,105,pd.np.nan,97,109,103,64,111,110,105,pd.np.nan,114,97,109,101,100,46,111,110,97,105,114,100,97]).dropna().astype(int)[::-1].map(chr))) #Look below if you cannot retrieve the information from this code
Via Olgettina 60
20132 Milano – Italia
Tel: +39 02 2643 9301