- concurrency theory and Petri nets (category-theoretic approaches),
- modeling multi-agent systems,
- process discovery.
Research is conducted in association with NRU HSE (Moscow, Russia).
- Bernardinello, L., Lomazova, I., Nesterov, R., Pomello, L. Compositional Discovery of Workflow Nets from Event Logs Using Morphisms. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Algorithms & Theories for the Analysis of Event Data 2018 (CEUR Workshop Proceedings, vol. 2115), pp. 23-38 (2018).
- Nesterov, R., Mitsyuk, A., Lomazova, I. Simulating Behavior of Multi-Agent Systems with Acyclic Interactions of Agents. Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2018, vol. 30, issue 3, pp. 285-302.
- Nesterov, R., Lomazova, I. Compositional Process Model Synthesis based on Interface Patterns. Tools and Methods of Program Analysis: 4th International Conference, TMPA 2017, Moscow, Russia, March 3-4, 2017, Revised Selected Papers. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 779, pp. 151-162, Springer, Cham (2018). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-71734-0_13.
- Nesterov R., Lomazova, I. Using Interface Patterns for Compositional Discovery of Distributed System Models. Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2017, vol. 29, issue 4, pp. 21-38.
Teaching Assistant in course “Formal Methods in Software Engineering” (NRU HSE, master program, 1st year). 1/09/2017 – til present.
r dot nesterov at campus dot unimib dot it
+39 02 6448 7923
Room 1034 – MC3
Viale Sarca 336