Some of the rules contained in the guide may be different for a specific PhD programme. A PhD student in Computer Science must:
- obtain at least 10 ECTS from courses specific to their own Ph.D. programme and 2 ECTS from interdisciplinary courses.
- study abroad at foreign universities or research institutes for at least 6 months.
- Rules about the research budget available to students
- Instructions for using your Ph.D. budget for a mission
- Ph.D. talks
- Course: after you take an exam
- In-progress presentations
- Choice of the supervisor
- Presentation on the Ph.D. program
- Ph.D. Rules
- Forms and Certificates
- Further information
Calendar of 2021 activities
3 February 2021 – 3pm: feedback from students representatives
1-11 June 2021: Mid-year presentations
15 July 2021 – 3pm: feedback from students representatives
13-24 September 2021: Annual evaluation. For first and second year students: admission exam to the next year. For third year students: admission exam to thesis defense.
28 October 2021 – 3pm: feedback from students representatives