Information regarding all PhD courses
- During your PhD page. This page is maintained centrally by the PhD school. You should read carefully at least the Rules in matter of PhD programmes, the PhD Guide (aka vademecum), and the list of relevant forms.
Information regarding the PhD course in Computer Science
Some of the rules contained in the guide may be different for a specific PhD programme. A PhD student in Computer Science must:
- obtain at least 10 ECTS from courses specific to their own Ph.D. programme and 2 ECTS from interdisciplinary courses.
- study abroad at foreign universities or research institutes for at least 6 months.
- Rules about the research budget available to students
- Instructions for using your Ph.D. budget for a mission
- Ph.D. talks
- Course: after you take an exam
- In-progress presentations
- Choice of the supervisor
- Presentation on the Ph.D. program
Calendar of activities
18 February 2022 – 9:30: feedback from students representatives
May-June 2022: PhD talks of 2nd and 3rd year students
6 June 2022 – 15:00: feedback from students representatives
13-20 September 2022: Annual evaluation of first and second year students: admission exam to the next year.
5 October 2022 – 3pm: feedback from students representatives
January 2023: Defence rehearsal by third year students